发表了 210 多篇（部）研究论文和译著，摘选如下：
(1) "The CWZ Subtraction Scheme (a New Renormalization Prescription for
QCD) and its Application" by S. QIAN, IIT Ph.D. Thesis, University
Microfilms International 8517585, Ann Arbor, MI, U.S.A. (1985).
(2) "Characteristics of Inelastic Interactions of High Energy Hadrons with
Atomic Electrons" by S. QIAN and A. Van GINNEKEN, Nucl. Inst. and
Meth. A256, 285 (1987).
(3) "Energy Deposition in Large Targets by 1~20 Tev Proton Beams" by S. QIAN
and A. Van GINNEKEN, Fermilab FN-514, SSC lab SSC-N-641 (1989).
(4) "Simultaneous Pattern Recognition and Track Fitting by the KALMAN
Filtering Method" by P. BILLOIR and S. QIAN, Nucl. Inst. and
Meth. A294, 219 (1990).
(5) "Fast Vertex Fitting with a Local Parametrization of Tracks" by P. BILLOIR
and S. QIAN, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A311, 139 (1992).
(6) “Monte-Carlo Simulation for the Scintillating Fibres Tracking Detector and
its Resolution Evaluation” by C. D’AMBROSIO and S. QIAN, Nucl.
Inst. and Meth. A335, 341 (1993).
(7) “A Steering Procedure for the Fast Vertex Fitting Method” by S. QIAN,
Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A350, 618 (1994).
(8) “Design and Performance of an Object Oriented Model for CMS Track
Reconstruction" by I. GAINES, T. HUEHN and S. QIAN, in the
Proceedings of the Computing in High Energy Physics Conference (i.e. \
CHEP’97), Berlin, Germany (4/1997); also filed as CMS CR/1997-018.
(9) “More Performance Results and Implementation of an OO Track
Reconstruction Model in Different OO Frameworks”,by I. Gaines and S.
Qian, in the Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Advanced
Computing and Analysis Techniques in Physics Research (i.e.
ACAT'2000, formerly AIHENP) at Fermilab, Batavia, IL, USA (10/2000);
AIP Conference Proceedings, 583(1), 133 (2001)
(10) “Implementation of an Object Oriented Track Reconstruction Model in
Multiple LHC Experiments”, by I. Gaines, S. Gonzalez and S. Qian, in
the Proceedings of the Computing in High Energy Physics International
Conference (i.e. CHEP’2000), Padova, Italy (2/2000); Computer Physics
Communications, 140, 21 (10/2001).
(11) “Assembly and Quality Certification for the First Station of CMS Endcap
RPCs (RE1)”, by Z. Aftab et al., (S. Qian as the corresponding author).
in the Proceedings of the VIII International Workshop on Resistive Plate
Chambers and Related Detectors (i.e. RPC2005), Seoul, Korea (10/2005);
Nucl. Phys. B (Proc. Suppl.), 158, 103 (2006).
(12) “Grid Computing at Peking University in EUChinaGRID Project”, by W.
Gong et al., (S. Qian as the corresponding author), in the proceedings of
“2007 International Symposium on Grid Computing” (i.e. ISGC’2007)
at Taipei (2009).
(13) “J/ Reconstruction in CMS”, by Z. Yang and S. Qian, Chinese
Physics, C33 (3), 161 (2009).
(14) “Study Bottomium Production and Polarization with CMS Experiment” (in
Chinese), by L. Liu, S. Qian and Z. Yang, Acta Scientiarum Naturalium
Universitatis Pekinensis, 45 (2), 371 (2009).
(15) “Feasibility Study of a J/ Cross Section Measurement with Early CMS
Data”, by Z. Yang and S. Qian, Chinese Physics, C33 (8) 609, (2009).
(16) “Prompt and non-prompt J/ψ production in pp collisions at s = 7 TeV”,
by V. Khachatryan et al. (CMS Collaboration), Eur. Phys. J., C71, 1575
(17) “The Curies – a Biography of the Most Controversial Family in
Science”, by D. Brian (2005, Wiley Publisher); translated to
Chinese by Z. Wang and S. Qian (2011, Hunan Science &
Technology Press), 369 pages, ISBN: 978-7-5357-6627-4.